Issue 131 April/May 2018
The Art & Design Issue is one of our favorite issues to put together here at Make-Up Artist magazine. It's about innovation, imagination and inspiration. Inside you'll find a study of Stephanie Pehar and Ashley Vieira's collaboration and creative breakthrough; a probing into 3-D printing and how it can be used to catapult your creations; and a step-by-step on how to easily turn icing into a snow effect. Also, did you miss IMATS Los Angeles? That's OK, we got you! We reminisce with all the highlights and extraordinary make-ups.
ALSO: Roque Cozette's regal looks, Dick Page's intriguing journey as a make-up artist; and all the wonderful make-ups in Black Panther, The Monkey King 3, Chappaquiddick, A Wrinkle in Time and Star Trek: Discovery.
Plus these columns:
- What's in Your Kit? Vanessa Blanchard Lee shares her favorite products in her kit.
- Product News: From Kat Von D Beauty, Kryolan, LimoStudios—and more!
- Retro Reviews: Solve the Mystery of the Wax Museum
- Backstage: SpongeBob SquarePants: The Broadway Musical
- Lab Tech: 3-D printing on a budget
- Beauty Breakdown: Danai Gurira in Black Panther
- Martini Shot: The original amphibian heartthrob The Creature from the Black Lagoon
Order Issue 131 here or subscribe—to print, online or both!