Make-Up Artist Magazine
Issue 129 December/January 2017
Regular price $5.00
For our Year in Review Issue, we hold nothing back! We embrace social superstars in The Future is Now, revealing fresh, creative looks; observe the Space Race of The Orville and Star Trek: Discovery; and celebrate History in the Making Up, covering big milestones of two major brands: Mehron and Ben Nye. ALSO: A Year in Review poll results on best make-ups and remembers the make-up artists that we've lost. Gary Oldman talks collaboration on Darkest Hour, Blade Runner 2049 and Wonderstruck make-ups are broken down. And did we mention that Colin Ware reveals the creatures lurking inside him?
Plus these columns:
- What's in Your Kit? Eryn Krueger Mekash lets us peek inside her kit
- Product News featuring holiday colors, cleansers for faces and brushes, texture tools and more
- Retro Reviews: Director George Romero's Creepshow
- Backstage: Anastasia
- Lab Tech: Running encapsulated urethane prosthetics
- How-to: Making Sean Spicer
- Beauty Breakdown:Â Amazing Jessica James
- Martini Shot: Buffy 20 years later
Order Issue 129 here or subscribe—to print, online or both!