Jump start your career this New Year with our Jobs Issue! Get advice from industry leaders about everything from organization to finding a mentor to planning for retirement. Seriously, it's all in here! Did you miss IMATS Vancouver? That's OK, we got you! We reminisce with all the highlights and extraordinary make-ups. ALSO: The visionary Mimi Choi dazzles with dizzying looks and Anastasia Soare discusses her passion and purpose. In movies, we conclude our special Darkest Hour coverage with an intriguing Part Two; explore the challenging make-up of Wonder; examine the Oscar contending make-up in Bright; and unveil the secrets to the incredible work in The Shape of Water. And for TV, we get the goods historical lowdown on Amazon's The Man in the High Castle.
Plus these columns:
- What's in Your Kit? Archangela Chelsea Yusuf shares her favorite products in her kit
- Product News features lip, hair and teeth products—and more!
- Retro Reviews: George Bau starts and Bud Westmore finishes The Lost Moment
- Backstage: Once on This Island
- Lab Tech: Lab etiquette and safety
- Out of the Kit: Pierced Skin
- Beauty Breakdown: Zendaya in The Greatest Showman
- Martini Shot: On the set of Wild Boar
Cover Variants for this issue:
We have a FEW signed copies left by Mike Hill, Doug Jones and Kerry Hayes. And they're only $15!